Wine Country Fire Pits is proud to offer several styles of fire pits…and more!
Available for both Propane and Natural Gas!
All Major CC’s Accepted via Square. Venmo is also accepted.
50% deposit on all custom orders
Nevada tax of 7.1% applied
Does not include delivery fees
The Bombolino : $1,500.00. The Bombolino is table top height ranging from 26″-30″ high. It comes with a 12″ burner ring, 4′ round redwood counter top, your color choice of stain and fire glass, a hand held lighter and finally a 48″ round protective cover. Add $850 for the mixed metal top and $1,050 for the copper top. Delivery is determined by location.
il Padrino: $1,500.00. The il Padrino is at or near bar height. The height ranges from 35″-39″ and comes with the same basic package as The Bombolino, except that it has a 6″ burner ring. Perfect height for your bar stools to go around! Add $850 for the mixed metal top and $1,050 for the copper top. Other custom requests will come at an additional cost. Delivery is determined by location.
5′ Rolling Portable Bar: $1200.00.
Wheeled portable bar with storage. Options available for a “live edge” wood top, mixed metal or copper at an additional cost. Add $300 for under counter LED lights and power source. Delivery is determined by location.
Wine Barrel Coffee Table: $550.00. Glass top variety does not come with corks or wine. Solid top can be substituted which allows for storage inside. Delivery is determined by location.
Roughly 20″ x 31″ and made from wine barrel staves. Weight is about 15lbs.
Hang the American Flag with pride!
$45 ea. Wooden Rustic American Flags made to your design preference. There is traditional rustic red, white and blue. Law Enforcement, “thin blue line.” Firefighters, “thin red line,” Military/Law Enforcement OD Green and black and finally burnt wood. Each measures approximately 10 1/2″ x 16 3/4″
Call us direct for shipping information. Telephone: 1.415.948.1703
Customer will select stain options on the counter top and wine barrel. The customer will also select the color of their fire glass. Wine Country Fire Pits uses Verathane (formely Minwax) stains and fire glass from several manufacturers. Custom paint on the metal barrel bands are open for discussion and will come at an additional cost. More custom requests are welcome.
- Exterior of the barrels are cleaned, sanded, stained and finished with coats of a 2 part marine epoxy and three coats of a marine spar varnish to ensure a durable exterior. Your purchase will include a fire pit cover for protection against the elements.
- Custom hinged door cut into the shape of the barrel to allow access to your 5 gal propane tank and also keeps your tank hidden from view. (Tank not included).
- Each stave is fastened by screws through the rings to prevent loosening and warping.
Burner kit fire ring (12” or 6” round), fixed 5 psi regulator, hoses and valve installed by a licensed California General Contractor. BTU’s can adjust anywhere from 50,000 to 150,000 depending on your desired flame height.
- The Basic counter top is approximately 4’ round with the center custom cut to your barrel diameter. It is made from redwood 2×6. The final finish comes after your choice of stain, marine epoxy and 4 coats of marine spar varnish. Other wood and metal options are available.
- Can be used for either natural gas or propane(LP) gas.
- Adjustable feet installed to provide a stable platform on uneven surfaces and allow for ventilation.
- Wine barrel fire pits are custom built to order. We welcome your feedback and hope you share your stories of gatherings around a Wine Country Fire Pit.
Handcrafted on the San Francisco Peninsula.